Educational and professional qualifications
- Admitted, Advocate of the High Court of Kenya 2009.
- Admitted, Advocate of the High Court of Uganda (2005).
- Uganda School of Law, Post-Graduate Diploma in law (2005).
- Bachelors of Law, Makerere University (2003).
Membership in professional associations
- Member Uganda Law Society.
- Member, Law Society of Kenya.
- Member Chattered Institute of Arbitrators (Ciarb (Kenya).
- 2009 to date: Senior Associate, Munyao, Muthama & Kashindi.
- Legal Officer, Petro (Oil) Uganda Limited 2007 to 2009.
- 2005-2007: Associate Advocate, Ngobi Ndiko and Co.Advocates
- Acting for leading Kenyan banks including KCB Bank Kenya Limited, Commercial Bank of Africa, National Bank of Kenya Limited, Sidian Bank among others, in the creation and perfection of securities debt-restructuring, security take-overs, general lending, asset finance, project finance, real estate finance, trade finance among others. The cumulative transaction value of the transactions is in billions of shillings.
- Part of the team that handled transactions involving the takeover of banking facilities involving two leading banks and a construction company valued at over Kshs 2.5 billion.
- Part of the team that handled the preparation and perfection of securities for a leading bank valued at over Kshs 1billion in respect to a company dealing with commodities.
- Involved in transactions involving the takeover of banking facilities takeover involving three leading banks in and three leading EPZ Companies valued at over USD 24 million.
- Offered advice on legal and regulatory compliance under the Banking Act, Central Bank of Kenya Act and the Prudential Guidelines to various leading banks.
- Drafting documents in all stages of disposal and acquisition of interests in land including commercial and retail leases, developments and subdivisions for an extensive client base operating in various sectors of the economy as well as high-net worth clients.