Nancy joined the firm as a Legal Assistant in 2015 having worked previously at the Christian Legal Education Aid Research (CLEAR). She was admitted to the bar as an advocate of the High Court of Kenya in March 2018. Her interest areas include litigation and dispute resolution. She also assists in Real Estate, conveyancing, banking and finance matters.
Areas of Practice
Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Banking and Finance, Real Estate and Conveyancing and securities, Commercial Law, Employment and Labour Relations, Family law and succession, Legal Compliance and Governance Audits, Election Petitions and Research.
Educational and professional qualifications
- Admitted as an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya, 2018.
- LL. B University of Nairobi, 2015
- Post Graduate Diploma in Law, Kenya School of Law, 2017.
- Certificate in Professional Mediation, Mediation Training Institute International U.S.A, January 2017.
Membership in professional associations
- Law Society of Kenya.
- Associate, March 2018 to date.
- Legal Assistant, 2015 to March 2018 Munyao Muthama & Kashindi Advocates.
- Christian Legal Education Aid and Research (CLEAR) Kenya –Mombasa, Aug 2012-April 2015.
- Intern, Jul 2014-Sept 2014 Kiarie, Joshua & Company Advocates
- Part of the team that successfully led a World Bank multi-million funded project on evaluating Integrated Coastal Zone Management (ICZM) to facilitate the drafting of an ICZM national policy for Kenya.
- Part of the team that has successfully conducted legal, compliance and regulatory audits of a number of blue chip companies, leading corporates, parastatals and other government entities who include, Kenya Electricity Generating Company (KenGen) and Technical University of Mombasa, among others.
- Part of the team that successfully defended the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission in several Election Petitions which were eventually dismissed and costs awarded to the Client.
- Part of the team that handled the preparation and perfection of securities for a County Assembly in the Coast region valued at over 200 Million in respect several County Assembly employees.