Austinee joined the firm in 2012 as a Legal Assistant and was subsequently admitted to the bar as an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya in 2016. He is involved in Banking and finance, real estate and conveyancing matters. Austine specializes in litigation and dispute resolution areas in the practice of law. He represents both corporate and individual clients in all aspect of commercial transactions and related disputes including debt collection and related disputes. Austine has gained considerable experience and expertise in land and environment related matters. He has Successfully defended the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission of Kenya in various election disputes including election petitions challenging the election of Members of both the National and County Assemblies.
Educational and professional qualifications
- Admitted, Advocate of the High Court of Kenya, 2016
- LL.B, University of Nairobi, 2012
Membership in professionals associations
- Law Society of Kenya.
- Mombasa Law Society
- East Africa Law Society
- Associate 2016 to date.
- Legal Assistant, Muthama Munyao and Kashindi, 2012 to 2016.
- Part of the team which represented a top-tier bank in successfully challenging a claim instituted by a borrower to challenge the realization of securities of properties valued at over K.Shs 700 million.
- Successfully defended a claim by a borrower brought against auctioneers instructed by a top-tier bank to realize security valued at over K.Shs 400 million.